Don't Let the Monkeys Pull You Down
"Don’t think for a second that you’re not going to miss those nights you spent putting on your make up, changing five million times, drinking wine, smoking cigarettes out your apartment window, and going to some silly party, a party that feels like all the others you’ve been to but still has the right to feel special. You will miss all of this. This is a luxury. It’s going to leave us eventually so you better freaking enjoy it. You better enjoy every lame ass party, every awkward kiss, every 5 AM hangover, every drug experience, every crappy apartment, because one day it will all be gone and you’ll just be left with the pictures and the bruises and nothing else. Youth is fucking magic."
- iforyouandme reblogged this from beyou-stayyou
- dancing-in-the-andromada reblogged this from femifoodie
- dancing-in-the-andromada likes this
- theheartandthetruth reblogged this from liveinyourstrength
- amongthemoonandstars reblogged this from pauseandforget
- Show more notes